Monday, January 10, 2011

"The army doesn't need women like they need men."

A very close friend of mine said to me the other day "I think all men should be required to serve in the armed forces for 2 years after graduating high school."

"What about women?" I asked.

My friend paused and thought about this for a minute before saying "The army doesn't need women like they need men.  They're just not as useful."

I then called him a misogynist and he turned in to a 3-year-old whining because he really doesn't hate women, he just thinks that they're not as useful to our country as men and that he was the one being discriminated against because he wasn't allowed to share his opinions without being targeted by women like me who are quick to point out his misogyny.

Also, I don't believe in conscription for either men or women.  But that's not what this is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment